Tuesday 13 September 2016

October calendar page


Here's some fab stamps from Eat Cake Graphics ... Count Bitesalot is definitely not a scary vampire, and even his bats are cuties!   I've coloured The Count with my watercolour pencils and added some clear gloss to his eyes and to the little bat.  I masked him off, and then stamped the Skully Flowers several times.  I hand wrote the calendar dates and stamped Bert Batula just above.  Then I just chalked in a few clouds along the top edge, doodled a stitched border and added a few coloured enamel accents.

I must confess that this is version #2 ... I managed to write in the wrong dates for my first effort Doh!

This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics

7 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Love it, this is awesome, such a fun calendar page, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Cheryl W. said...

This is the cutest calendar page ever! And I love the green sequins. What a perfect accent and spot of color!

Sandra said...

This is so sweet, love the bat with his big glossy eyes. Dracula is really cute. Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Dotty Jo said...

Ho, wow! This is just brilliant, Lynne! He's fabulous and I love the layout of your page, Jo x

MagsB said...

Oh Lynne, this is so much fun, I laughed when I saw the quirky vampire and the funny bat! :)

love Mags B x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is fantastic, love the image and design, nice work, love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant calendar page -fabulous vampire,bat and love those skull flowers but definitely not scary lol--Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x