Saturday 8 December 2012

CAS Christmas

Another super quick card (yes, it's the usual last minute Christmas rush for me!)  I used my washi tape again and die cut a star border, the bits that popped out of the middle of the border were used in the sky.
Image from CC Designs - coloured with promarkers and popped up on dimensionals.
Paper Smooches sentiment.
Dienamics Star border die

Layout from Clean&Simple 220
I love Promarkers #146 - anything goes
Creative Card Crew #25 - Star
Die-ing for a Challenge - Christmas






7 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

So cute and I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Lynne..
she is such a lovely wee character and fab colouring too chum..
Hugs Sarah x

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Lynne! Great job of coloring, and the traditional red, green, and white are beautiful!

Emily Leiphart said...

So sweet, Lynne! Perfect layout for that darling image!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Lynne :) your card is gorgeous!! :)

Jan said...

This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan