Tuesday 15 January 2013

High Hopes Sketch Challenge

We've a sketch for you this week for the challenge over at High Hopes.
Yippee, I'm a total sketch junkie, though I did take a few liberties with this one LOL!
Play along with your High Hopes stamps to win a new stamp of your choice.


My card uses Feathered Friends from High Hopes recent 'Two by Two' release, Love Hearts and  Whoo Loves You sentiment.


Other Challenges...
There She Goes #190 - love is in the air
Allsorts #189 - dies and punches
Penny Black at Allsorts January challenge - love is in the air
Totally Gorjuss #166 - spotty
Card Makin Mamas - anything goes
Natalie and Amy's challenge - your favourite things (mine is my High Hopes stamps, gorgeous patterned DP and my cuttlebug)

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Lynne, this is just darling! Someone is going to be smiling out loud when they get to their mailbox and find this! Great card - love that your lower panel and hearts match! Great job, my friend :)

Unknown said...

Oooh I love your card Lynne! You know me, anything with owls and I am melting :))
They are so cute and well coloured.
love your embellishments.
Hugs xx

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie! Jo x

Benzi said...

Ha...love that sentiment. Think I've heard it before. Yep, I have. Ibadore these fun lovebirds. Too cute, Lynne.

Wendy L said...

This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful! Loving the sketch and color choices.
Many thanks for playing along at penny black and more! Good luck!

brenda said...

Such a very sweet owl image Lynne, something about them always makes you smile.

Thanks so much and sharing with us at Allsorts this week and Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Anonymous said...

adorable! the image is so cute and i love the tiny paper pieced hearts. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Oh this is so cute , great job. I love the image it's adorable. thanks for joining in at Card Makin Mamas.
Lisa

Shirley said...

An adorable and fun card Lynne. I love the fun sentiment and the cute hearts.
Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again soon.

Shirley

susiestacey said...

Great card. fab stamp and love the sentiment - just perfect.
Thank you for joining the 'Love is in the Air' challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x