Saturday 20 April 2013

May Calendar


This is next month's page for my desk calendar in work.  Its not unknown to have 'one of those days' and I thought this would give me a laugh and remind me that there is bigger things in life to worry about!!
These stamps are oldies ... the kitty and sentiment are from Eat Cake Graphics (I think!), and the sun is from High Hopes.  Popped the cat and sun up on dimensionals and added googly eyes to the sun. Chalked sky.

Creative Inspirations #210 - anything but a card
Crafty Creations #218 - no patterned paper
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #123  -use a sentiment
Charisma Cardz #15 - inspired by the colours of a flag (I chose Brazil)

6 comments:

MagsB said...

A perfect sentiment for a calendar! Though I hope you don't have many 'one of those days' in May lol!!

love Mags B x

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute ! What a work ! Magnificent page. I like your characters : cat+sun. Very orginal. Bravo ! It's very successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Pam said...

This is so adorable! Love the kitty!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Claire said...

This is just fab and I love the sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Benzi said...

What a fun calendar page for your desk. I love it!!!

mandy said...

What a fab calender page Lynne love the cat and the colors :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

Hugs Mandy xxx