Thursday 25 July 2013

Flowers for sale


This is another of the cute images from Kraftin Kimmie that I chose as part of my Mojo Monday winnings ... isn't he a cutie.  Coloured with pencils, though I'm not overly happy with his hair, I'll have to google to see how to colour hair properly with pencils.  Couple of the flowers popped up on dimensionals.  I masked off my image and splattered the sky with watercolours, but was a tad splodge-happy!!

Sketch from Mojo Monday #303 (though I've just noticed there should have been a banner hanging from the flower)
Seize the Birthday - anything goes Birthday celebration
Creative Inspirations #224 - bingo (I used twine, image, flowers)
Crafty Creations #232 - summer



8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Kynne this is such a delightful, gorgeous card that image is lovely so are the papers, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Benzi said...

Nice winnings, Lynne, and the cutest card. The image is so sweet and I really like the splattering you did on the sky.

Glenda J said...

So cute! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Lovely card Lynne, fab colours, papers and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

MagsB said...

Oh Lynne, isn't he a little cutie! I think the splattering looks really good - what a lovely colour!

I hope you've recovered from your time at the World Police and Fire Games, it sounds exciting! Have a restful weekend!

love Mags B x

Mary said...

Love your background. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

Aunty Sue said...

What a cute image and thanks for sharing at Creative inspirations