Sunday 22 September 2013

Fluttering By

Sunday evenings come round so fast!!  We've had a beautiful sunny weekend, definitely one where you should be outdoors!  Guilt got the better of me this afternoon so I've been out and emptied all my hanging baskets and lots of pruning and pulling done!  So we've a nice tidy garden at the minute ... just ready for the leaves to start falling and making a mess Ha.

I've no idea what colour my bunny is .. there's about 5 different pinks in him, I just kept adding layers until I got a shade that kinda matched my DP.
Image and sentiment from The Cats Pyjamas.


8 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love the ears on that image :o)
Jackie xx

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Your image is so sweet. Thank you for joining in with our Flying High challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.i love the fun bunny and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Benzi said...

Your pink bunny AND the trailing butterflies are really fun and cute.

Glad you had nice weather. I need to get out and empty pots and such, too. The lawn is fading and things are not looking so good as in the summer.

Kimbo said...

What a fun card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Jannie said...

Love that bunny and the sentiments are great!!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Maya said...

Aww, this is so cute!
Love the image and the fab details ♥
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors :)
Hugs, Maya

Kerry said...

What a lovely image, love those floppy ears. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x