Sunday 13 October 2013

Sick Kitty

Boo Hoo, the pixies have been in and hidden my stash again. Grrr.  One minute I was using my ruler that I use to keep my layers straight, next minute? ... Gone!  I've looked high and low and it's nowhere to be found :(

I've had this Whipper Snapper stamp for years, and still love to get it out now and then.  Coloured with pencils and paper pieced his wee bandage.  Found this button in my stash, isn't it fab when you find one that matches perfectly ... hee, it's the little things in life eh?!

Layout from Sweet Sunday #195
CAS on Sunday #19 - Get Well Soon
Dream Valley #67 - buttons
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - use a stamp
Stamping Sensations October challenge - all creatures great and small

9 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet creation Lynne, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

B x

Claire said...

Aww lovely card Lynne, great image. Hugs, Claire x

Benzi said...

Lynne, I love this image, too. What a great card for someone to get in the mail.
Sorry the pixie has returned. I know what you mean, though. I can lose more 'stuff' and usually it is right in my face and I find it after an hr. of looking. Ha

coops said...

gorgeous get well card lynne.the kitty is so cute :D

xx coops xx

Nancy said...

Such a cute Get Well card...the puppy image is so cute and so is yours by the way! You do a great job with colored pencil! Thanks for linking this up with us over at CAS on Sunday~

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, super cute and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

melsanford said...

Awwww, such a cute card! Thank you for joining our Buttons challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

anja curvers said...

Such an adorable image. Thank you for taking part in the challenge over at CAS on sunday.