Wednesday 15 January 2014

High Hopes Sneak Peek Day 3

Day 3 of High Hopes sneak peeks and it's release day too!  To see the full selection of new images, pop over to the High Hopes blog!

Be sure to leave a comment on the High Hopes blog as a winner will be chosen for a prize package of some of the new designs from one of the comments over the 3 Sneak Peek posts.

My stamp today is "Herbie's Heifers" and I loved using it so much that I made 2 cards!

The first card is coloured using pencils and I've added clear gloss to the cow's hooves and horns and to Herbie's shoes.  I've also used some of my new Paper Smooches dies .. the quotation marks and hash tag - and added clear gloss and glitter to them too.  What's Moo sentiment also from High Hopes.

My second card uses Herd Birthday sentiment from High Hopes.  Coloured with copics

I'd like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - New Year New Stash (my stamps)
Let's Craft and Create #86 - masculine
Inky Chicks #20 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - anything goes
Sketch on first card from Sweet Sunday #202

9 comments:

Benzi said...

Ha...those cards are so cute. Love the fun cow and the hash tag sentiment. The 'herd' sentiment is so fun, too. What a great way to wish a happy birthday.

Dotty Jo said...

Can you hear me groaning at those funny punny sentiments????? Fabby card Lynne, I love 'em, Jo x

Kim said...

both gorgeous cards Lynne, love that cute image
Kim x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cards
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Two delightful cards, both so cute :o)
Jackie xx

MagsB said...

What gorgeous bright, cute cards, Lynne! Such a happy image - I love the laddie's grin! - and the sentiments are so fun!!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, too!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

super adorbs! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

coldwaters2 said...

Awwwww Lynne these new images are fab love the happy smiley face also your choice of papers and colours.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, love the image.
Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.