Tuesday 22 April 2014

One for the Girls

Our new challenge at High Hopes is a nice easy one
... One for the Girls
Play along with your High Hopes stamps for the change to win a new one of your choice.

I've used one of my favourite images from the latest release ... Lucy's Lambs - coloured with pencils.
Woodware corner punch; paper smooches heart dies; dienamics peek a boo dots die.

Sorry I've been AWOL for the past week ... been busy and then took a stinkin head cold which put me out of action for a few days :(

Other challenges
Layout from Sketch Saturday #306
Totally Gorjuss #232 - die cuts / punches
Sweet Stampin - lots of layers
Totally Papercrafts #215 - tag it





9 comments:

Benzi said...

Just a precious image, Lynne. I love the little tag with the sentiment, too. I know you are trying to enable me with that sweetest ever image as I'm sure you know I love little lambs and sheep. You're caught! LOL I love your heart and papers, too. Great card!!!!

I'm sorry you've had a cold....makes one so miserable. I'm suffering with allergies. Went to the doctor yesterday and got a shot and meds. Hope we'll both be better soon.

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, I'm a sucker for lambs and sheep! Hope you are feeling much better now, Jo x

Kim said...

such a sweet image and love the bright colours. hope the cold is feeling better soon.
Kim x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Jackie said...

What a cute image and a colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card, sorry to hear you've not been well.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

Such a cute image! Lovely bright colours and design, a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Lynne! Love the papers and adorable image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwww... that image makes me smile! And what a cute cute card!

Thank you for participating in Sweet Stampin's Lots of Layers Challenge!