Monday 26 May 2014

Bunches of Love

It's a long weekend here, but I had to work this morning :(   Unfortunately we were outdoors and had an almighty downpour of rain that went on for aaaages ... and discovered that our work raincoats aren't actually rainproof!!  Ah well, it was good craic and I wasn't long drying off when I got home!

I was lucky enough to win one of Lili of the Valley's daily candy recently, so I had a wee play this afternoon.
Image - Bunches of Love - coloured with pencils and clear gloss added to their noses.

Layout from Sweet Sunday - it was crafter's choice this week so I picked #180
Papertake Weekly - ohhh so cute
Sister Act #58 - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss #237 - buttons +/or bows
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - May
My Mum's Craft Shop May - lots of layers

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card Lynne! We went to the Birmingham botanical gardens today and got wet too, Jo x

Jackie said...

What a lovely cute image to win, and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx
P.S. I work BH Mondays so no long weekend for me!

coldwaters2 said...

Awww what a little cutie image, love the colours you have chosen for this one Lynne it is super.
hugs
lorraine x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Lynne. Love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at MMCS! xxx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x