Tuesday 6 May 2014

Get Well Posey

Day 1 of my week off work and everything seemed to conspire against me today!  First off my power washer decided to start smoking instead of cleaning, so out came my scrubbing brush and bleach instead! Then every time I went out to the garden or to clean my windows the rain came on!  I'm so hoping our weather wises up a bit for the Giro d'Italia ... the North Coast looks amazing in sunshine but won't look half so grand in the pouring rain!

This was a quickie request for a get well card, so I just used the Muse inspiration again.  I love this layout, and great for using up those pretty scraps of DP too.  Whipper Snapper stamp - coloured with pencils.

The Muse challenge #66 - Vicki's card (see right)
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Natalie and Amy's challenge #20 - rubber stamping

18 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous inspired card! Love the jar of flowers~ Thanks for joining in with Muse!

Benzi said...

That's certainly a pretty jar of flowers and I love the designer paper. Gorgeous card.

I hope your weather starts getting better....really fast.

Lin said...

What a lovely take on Vicki's card, Lynne! Flowers in a mason jar are always my kind of bouquet! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jackie said...

A very pretty card. I hope the weather doesn't disappoint for the cyclists! :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Very pretty card Lynne! Really lovely colors.
Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly :)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Lynne! Whenever I plan a week or even a day of crafting something usually conspires against me! Jo x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lynne - this would cheer anyone up. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lynne! Love your patterned paper too!

Ardyth said...

Such a fresh and pretty take on this week's Muse! So glad you joined us!

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.beautiful floral image and i love your pretty paper :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant 'quickie' card Lynne that image is awesome I can see it will be used often, the paper and design is perfection, I love it. Enjoy the rest of your week, I hope the weather improves for you.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is so pretty! Such a lovely jar of flowers and the DP is perfect. x

MagsB said...

Fab layout and fab card, hun! I love the vase of flowers, so elegant! I hope you have some fine weather coming your way!

love Mags B x

Greta said...

Beautiful card--wonderful use of Vicki's inspiration!

Beth said...

Such a pretty card! I love this flower arrangement with the cute jar :-)

Beth xx

Somdeepa Das said...

Wow what a cute card! I adore the flowers and the quirky border!

Unknown said...

Lovely and cheery, I hope it worked for the recipient.

Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month!

Emma x