Sunday 16 November 2014

Baby Jonah

I've had loads of special request cards recently ... I think 10 in this past week, so guess what I've been doing this weekend!   Though my craft table is now tidied away in readiness for I'm a Celebrity starting tonight, pure telly trash, but I absolutely love it!

This card uses one of my favourite baby images from Lili of the Valley - coloured with watercolour pencils.  I'm not sure what way I coloured his skin, but he looks like he's bumped his head!

Layout from Sweet Sunday #245
Sister Act #83 - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - seeing stars
Party Time Tuesdays #189 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - November

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

He is a real little cutie Lynne I admire your colouring with pencils I seemed to have lost the knack, again your papers and design work is ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Lea Lawson said...

Adorable!! Great job on the coloring!!

Patti said...

LOL he does not look like he bumped his head! giggles : ) You did a wonderful job coloring him.

You have the cutest images! : )

Patti

Jackie said...

What a delightful image and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Jo Nevill said...

Awww such a cute card ! Love that image !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lynne, I love your CAS style and gorgeous papers.......your LOTV paper is delightful and love stars!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Benzi said...

Just precious, Lynne. This makes me want to cuddle a sweet baby.I just love that image.