Tuesday 9 December 2014

High Hopes: Santa's Gift

No new challenge this week from High Hopes, but the Anything Christmas challenge runs until 5 Jan.

This card was a special request - I was a bit stumped at how I was going to fit all that text on the front of a card until I saw Terese's inspiration card over at the Muse Challenge :)

My image is Santa's Gift from High Hopes - coloured with watercolour pencils and loads of glitter added to his fur.  Old DP from stash.

Sparkles Forum Challenge #62 - the big guy Santa
Let's Craft and Create #99 - Christmas
Stamp and Create December - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - December
Pile it On #49 - anything Christmas
Crazy for CAS #59 - something old (my DP)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas / Holidays
Divas by Design - Feeling Festive

19 comments:

Lyn said...

Such an awesome card to be giving <3

Benzi said...

Cute paper and I love the Santa. His outfit is awesomely sparkly. Your recipient will surely feel like a star. I love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Lynne I really love that Santa image also the fab papers a super, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Caryn said...

Fantastic Christmas card - great image.
Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ardyth said...

Love how you've created a similar fun feeling to the Muse! So glad you joined us Lynne!

Patti J said...

That Santa is so much fun! Love your cute card, Lynne!

lostinpaper said...

What a fabulous card, totally loving the added sparkle on Santa (and probably on you too... if you are anything like me, I get it everywhere lol)!

Jackie said...

Another delightful image and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Another super card... lucky Luis! Jo x

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness this is the cutest Lynne,.

debby4000 said...

such a fabulous card Lynne.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lynne, thank you for joining us over at Let's Craft and Create for our Christmas challenge.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such an adorable card, Lynne! That Santa is the cutest!

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous - I just love your sparkly santa:) xx

Helen said...

Just gorgeous - love the digi you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen N x

Deepti said...

The Santa is the cutest, fabulous coloring !

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you have framed this cute Santa image!

Becca Cruger said...

Awww this is very adorable! I love the quirky font!

anja curvers said...

Great card and thanks for joining us over at CFC.