Friday 23 October 2015

Xmas tags

Just a quickie post ... there's a beer in the fridge with my name on it ;)

For these tags I used my MFT Santa set.  On the first I added some white enamel dots for snow; on both I added lots of stickles to their hats and ribbon on the pressie.  Clear gloss added to the belts and shoes.  I haven't added any ribbon until I see what colour my wrapping paper is.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - wrap it up
Christmas Stampin all year long #58 - set of tags
Crafty Creations #300 - dont be blue
Addicted to Stamps #167 - make your mark
The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge October

6 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful tags, thanks for sharing with us @ CSAYL. Sue x

Lilian said...

Cute tags! Great image and coloring!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Teresa Kline said...

hello Lynne! oh my goodness are these ever cuuuute...I luv'em. sweet santa's! so glad you played along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Cheryl W. said...

Awwww - how cute are those?! They'll really dress up a package. I need to make some more Christmas tags, too. It won't be long, and we'll be wrapping gifts!!!

Jackie said...

Wonderful tags Lynne, love that Santa in both colours :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant tags Lynne loving the Santa image in different colour ways.
hugs
lorraine x