Saturday 7 November 2015

Not a creature was stirring

I'm in Christmas card mode tonight ... yes, that slight panic has crept in and I need to get a move on!

This card uses 8102-M Not a creature stirring from Eat Cake Graphics.
Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Wink of Stella and clear gloss added to the candy canes.
Paper Smooches snowflake die - covered with more WOS and the larger one popped up on dimensionals.  Green gems from stash.  I'm determined to stick with this paper pad for my Christmas cards this year, and at the very least make a bit of a dent in it ;)

12 comments:

Adventures in Paperland said...

So cute! This image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

Jackie said...

What a cute image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorably cute. Lynne if you come back over and follow my blog you can put your name down for my candy. cheers. xx  { aNNie}

papierelle said...

The best to do in christmas time .. *smile*

Sarah said...

This made me smile...looks like an after Christmas dinner siesta to me!! xx

Maura said...

Darn cute!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Joanna M. said...

I saw this over on the TE site. Super dooper cute!!

Cheryl W. said...

Great card! The image is so sweet. I know what you mean about trying to make a dent in paper pads. I've got a couple of Christmas paper pads that I'll have to use for the next century of card making in order to use them up!

La Papera Gialla said...

This is a super-lovely card!
Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November
Monica - GDT

Barbara Godden said...

Such a super cute image, love those kitty images, thanks for joining Clear it Out Tuesday for the Hallowee nor Christmas challenge.
the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers has a kitty challenge until Friday.

Jen Shults said...

Awe! This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

Lacey Stephens said...

Very cute! Great take on the V Challenge. Thank you for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge!!
~Lacey
ABC Christmas Challenge DT