Sunday 15 November 2015

Purple Bear

This is another card based on Rambling Boots gallery over at Splitcoast ... I could have CASEd her cards all day long :)  This one is based on Jo's card HERE

I chalked my background ... couldn't find any of my sponges so I had a very purple finger by the time I was finished ;)  My image is Arthur Alooishus from Eat Cake Graphics and Happy Birthday sentiment too.  Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Wink of Stella added to his jumper for lots of sparkle.  Pink and silver sequins from stash.

  • Pile It On #95 - any holiday / celebration
  • Sweet Stampin - wrap up warm
  • CASual Fridays CFC145 - precious metals
  • Fab'n Funky #281 - clean and simple
  • As You Like It - favourite hobby - mine's cardmaking!  I used to do a lot of cross stitch, but then there's the hassle of framing them and finding somewhere to hang them ... I much prefer taking a pic of a card I've created and then it's in the out box ;)
  • Seize the Birthday - anything goes

13 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great chalky effect Lynne and the doodling frames little Alooishus perfectly xx

NanaConnie said...

This is so precious, Lynne, and I adore your simple and stylish design! Wonderful sparkle from the sequins. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pile It On this week and I hope we see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is adorable - love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Cheryl W. said...

I always love your doodled frames. Haven't tried that yet - guess I'm afraid my scrawl will ruin the card. Love that little bear - he looks so self-satisfied in his sparkly jumper.

Colleen said...

Oh what a cute image! And wow, you used chalk for background, but your little bear is very cute with watercolors! Thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

Jackie said...

A very sweet bear, coloured beautifully, and a wonderful CAS card :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Very cute, a perfect CAS card, Jo x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant CAS style card Lynne a cutie image I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a sweet little bear. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It this week for our 'Hobby' challenge.
Lorraine DT

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Pat K said...

Adorable cas card. Love the chalked background. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky challenge. Pat K xx

Cass said...

Cute bear. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Angie Tieman said...

Awe, how sweet is this!! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!