Wednesday 30 December 2015

Tightrope Walker

I think I'm gonna get Greg to name all my post titles in future ... he took one look at this card and said "Ha, he looks like a tightrope walker"!!

I've used a few Eat Cake Graphics stamps here ...
7034_I Bunch of grass
8225_D Thanks (text)
5073-E Crow flapping wings

Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Clear gloss added over the sentiment to make it stand out more, and to the crow's beak and feet.

We were down in our local park today to have a look at the river and it was a bit of a raging torrent!  Apparently there were parts of Northern Ireland got half the normal rainfall for December last night!  This weather definitely needs to wise up.  I feel so sorry for all those folk who've been flooded out of their homes and businesses.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

See, men do have their uses!! What a great card Lynne. Stay safe xx

Kathleen said...

Really cute card, great background
Thank you for joining our Anything but Christmas challenge at Allsorts.

Kath

Gingin said...

Lynne your card is so cute! Love the bird walking the tightrope! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Mia Scott said...

Wow what a cute card, I especially love the background!
Thank you for joining in with the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - GDT Member xx

Cheryl W. said...

Wow - that river really IS a torrent! Wouldn't want to fall in. Your card is great and I love the title - tightrope walker. That crazy bird looks a little afraid of heights.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Lynne, I adore your card. I LOVE birds and this cutie on that tightrope is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Anything BUT Christmas Challenge!

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable!! That bird is perfect for the tightrope!! It just made me smile. :) I have to say that your puppy dog is adorable as well. :) Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card, Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so cute! I love your "tightrope walker"!! :)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Claire said...

Wow what a fun card, love it! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx