Wednesday 3 February 2016

Floral Sympathy

Day 3 of the Daily Marker colouring challenge and I've been playing with some new goodies from Simon Says Stamp.

I did try my best to resist the pretty flower stamps from Power Poppy but to no avail, aren't they gorgeous!  And I'm loving the sentiment from Clearly Besotted, I think I'll get loads of use from this set too.  This is most definitely the last of my spending sprees for a while, so under no circumstances is anyone to put temptation in my way ... you know who you are!!! ;)

Image coloured with watercolour pencils, and then the mauve used to splatter the background, though I kinda wish I'd just left it white.
Die-namics embroidered frame die.
Clear bling from stash.

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Patti J said...

I can see why you couldn't resist! What a gorgeous bouquet! Your card is nothing short of perfection, my friend! Beautifully done!

Cheryl W. said...

This is so pretty, Lynne! A perfect sympathy card. We're getting a bit more snow tomorrow and Friday. Oh joy. Looks like I'll be out there shoveling again. :) Doesn't that make you want to come visit Minnesota, USA, in February????

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Lynne! Jo x

Patti said...

Beautiful card. And I am in love with your Westie!

Danielle said...

Beautiful! The flowers are so pretty and the card just perfectly simple in its beauty!
Hugs, Danielle x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is so beautiful I can see why you wanted the flower stamp so much it is stunning, the card design is gorgeous I actually love the dots of colour showing in the background, a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Aileen said...

Lynne stunning card, love your colouring and layout. Looks so soft and pretty.