Monday 29 February 2016

March calendar page

Whoohoo!  It's day 29 of the Daily Marker colouring challenge and I can't believe I managed to keep up for the whole month!

So here's my March calendar page for my Mum.  And what's going on here? .... well I reckon there's a dance-off competition going on in the woods and the prize is a great big Easter egg ;)  Though if I had an egg that size I'd be legging it to the far side of the trees while the other 2 are distracted with their footwork! LOL
Coloured with watercolours / pencils and clear gloss added to the egg and to the crow's beak and legs.

Stamps used from Eat Cake Graphics:
5050-F Flopsy bunny's got an egg
5062-I Brewster bunny (foot up)
5073-E Crow flapping wings
7078-I Row of pine trees

6 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

What a fun calendar page. I love it! Can you believe it's March already? I'm hoping to see some spring flowers popping through the ground before too long. We've lost all our snow, so it the sun shines at all, the ground will warm up fast.

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha...you are too much fun! These critters are having a great time! Cute calendar, my friend! Hugs...

Unknown said...

Adorable calendar. I love how you colored this! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous calendar page did chuckle with the image of woodland folk have a dance competition.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

StephC said...

So cute! I love the idea of the calendar page. So glad you shared with us at Pile It On!

crafty-stamper said...

cute calendar page and love the little scene-definitely a dance off lol--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x