Saturday 31 December 2016

Congratulations cards

Happy New Year!  Hope whatever you're up to this evening is a good one!   We're just having a quiet night - it's lashing rain here anyway, so I'm kinda glad I'm not heading out ;)

I got great news today that not one, but two of my colleagues received an OBE in the Queen's New Year Honors!  I'm lacking in my male stamps, so thought these really old silver peel offs would do the trick and just kept them nice and simple.  I added some sparkle to the glasses and the bottle but it didn't show up in my pic.


5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I had to google OBE to know exactly what that is.

Cheryl W. said...

Sorry - didn't finish my comment. Meant to say I think your card is perfect!

sandie said...

Fabulous CAS Design and just perfect for these celebrations. Thanks for joining AAA

Melissa said...

What a perfect card for such a distinguished award! I love the delicate silver lines on this! So elegant!
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

Aileen said...

Brilliant stickers for a wonderful card. Bet your two friends are chuffed OBE how cool hey.