Thursday 1 December 2016

Naughty or Nice - modern or traditional

It's a new month, so that means a new challenge over at Naughty or Nice.  This month's theme is a Christmas one (of course!!) and you can go traditional or modern - A Christmas Carol versus Frozen.  Hope you'll play along and pop over to the blog to see the other Troublemakers fab creations :)  And there's a prize of some Die-namics up for grabs this month!


I've gone for the 'modern' look with my card. I watercoloured my base in the Frozen movie colours - I think every little girl in the country has either an Anna or an Elsa dress and all the other stuff that goes with it!  I wouldn't be surprised at all if you could get Frozen toilet roll!!
My singing goose is an oldie from Penny Black, and the sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers.  Paper Smooches snowflake dies.

14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is full of so much joy and fun Lynne I adore that image and love the wonderful festive look of the card a right little smasher
hugs
lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

I bet there are loads of little girls who would love Frozen loo roll - perhaps this is how to make your millions, Lynne! Great card, Jo x

Sarah said...

This card made me smile Lynne as did the "frozen" loo roll......chilly!! Perhaps a musical tube playing let it"go"...I know, that was taking it a bit too far lol xx

Lindsey said...

What a great background for your cute carolling goose! such a cute card!

Lisa Lara said...

So darn cute Lynne!

Cheryl W. said...

My grandkids all loved Frozen, too. I even took some of them to the theater to see it when it came out. I have to say that I was partial to Olaf. What a lovable little snowman! Anyway, your duck reminds me of Olaf - lovable in a kind of silly way. Your card is awesome!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is beautiful thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Michelle DT

Mervi said...

So cute and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Kathleen said...

Super card, really fun image and a fabulous background.
Thank you for joining in our Anything Christmas challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Pat said...

Lovely card, cute image, thanks for joining in our first challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Cute image love it and love your background you have created. Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Teresa Kline said...

hello lyne! sweet card, luv the snowflakes and texture! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet cutie Christmas card, just perfect for the first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties Challenge, thanks for joining us cheers Sue N x

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Carla DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...