Thursday 11 May 2017

Retro - Grad

Just a quickie post from me tonight.  I'd an extra looooong day at work today out at the Balmoral Show and I'm pooped.  It was another great sunny day though - apparently we've had 10 solid days now of sunshine, must be a new Irish record ;)

I found a sheet of decoupage on a recent enforced tidy up (I've lost one of my colouring pencils!) so thought I'd go back to the good old days and give it a go!
I've added a wee pic below which kinda shows the layering.  Splattered BG and some little gold stars from stash, and my standard doodled border to finish.

12 comments:

Cara said...

Love how you've put your own twist on this decoupage. Cara x

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Lynne, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again soon. Wendy DT xx

Natalie said...

This is adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

Cheryl W. said...

Your layered image is just so cute. When I make "print and cuts" with my Silhouette, I try to layer them like this. I like the dimension it adds. Your splatters and doodled border look great, as always. Have a wonderful weekend. Hope your sunshine continues.

Sarah said...

What a cutie Lynne...love him xx

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...just too darn cute! Makes for a really sweet graduation card. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at ATSM!

Andrea W said...

Darling graduation card! I really like the splatters and added dimension. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Hannelie said...

LOVE this cutie Lynne! The subtle background is the perfect touch!
Thanks for playing along at CASology !

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Lynne! That teddy bear is so cute. I love how you colored him. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Monika Reeck said...

too cuute
love the coloring of the teddy bear
sweet card
Many thanks to joining with us this time at ATSM
hugs
Monika (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lynne!
This is absolutely precious! Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday