Wednesday 7 June 2017

SCS648 Birthday Mice

Wednesday already, so time for a new sketch over at Splitcoaststampers.  For a change I've actually followed the sketch without changing it ;)  If you'd like to play along, please link your card here.

For my DT card I've used these cute little mice from Penny Black - coloured with watercolour pencils and some sparkle added to the ribbon on the pressie.  Little pink stars from stash.

I really need to get this DP off my desk, seems to be I'm reaching for it every time I'm making a girlie card - though I guess at least I'm using it up!



13 comments:

Flo said...

Small wonder you keep reaching for the DP series for girlie cards--they're perfect!
Love this card--so cute. The stamp is universal, as long as it has to do with gift-giving. 😊

Dotty Jo said...

What a cute image, and so beautifully coloured! Love your DP too, it would be used up in no time on my craft desk! Jo x

Cara said...

This is such an adorable card, those mice are too cute for words X

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Lynne, the cupcake paper is brilliant xx

Cheryl W. said...

I need to make a girly card at the special request of my daughter (she needs it for a little girl turning 6). You've inspired me to get out my PB mice stamp. They're so cute. Your pink card is just adorable!

Brenda in IN said...

Great papers and such a cute image of the mice!

Marcia said...

Cute!! You're coloring on the mice stamp is really great. Thanks for joining in the fun at Casual Fridays Challenge!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is sooooo cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Patti J said...

This is just the cutest ever!!! Love your sweet image, and you have colored it so beautifully! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs!!!

Patti said...

How cute! I love these mice and your pp is as sweet as it can be!

Patti

Lisa Mensing said...

What an adorable card! Love the patterned paper, perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays Use Patterned Papers challenge. Lisa~DT

Tasha Vovchuk said...

Those mice are just too cute! Love your card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

Cards by Beckie said...

A great card with such a cute image. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x