Sunday 16 July 2017

A rainbow of seagulls

It was the most glorious sunny summer day today, I'm not so keen on the forecast of 25 degrees tomorrow though!  Our office has no air conditioning and even with every window open its absolutely stifling :(  Ah well, it's still lovely to see the sun, even if it is from the wrong side of the window!

I've just a wee silly card this evening.  I was actually looking for a different stamp, now officially added to the missing list, and came across these fun birdies.  I'd been looking for a stamp to use with the Muse challenge and there were just enough wings on show here to take in all the colours from the challenge :)
I added in a few little blue stars to make it a bit more 'blokey'.

14 comments:

Ardyth said...

Heeheehee! Love this little scene and the birds with their rainbow wings! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Cheryl W. said...

I love seeing your collection of seagull stamps. You're so creative with them. This card is so much fun.

Jacquie Southas said...

These birds are great - I love the touch of color on the wings!

brenda said...

A real fun card and those birdies are so sweet, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

Tracey McNeely said...

You row of birdies is just adorable with their rainbow wings. Hope it isn't too ho in the office today. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

ElizStewart said...

SOOOOO cute! I love the birds... Penny Black? You don't say... but they are adorable! And so clever of you to color the wings!

Cara said...

Brilliant card, love their rainbow wings x

Rene said...

Love this card! So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations and good luck,
Rene

Sarah said...

This is such a great card Lynne, love the splash of colour and the "blokey" touches!! Get your boss to invest in air con, it's the only good reason for me to go to work in this weather!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Rainbow seagulls - I love it! Jo x

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, this is so CUTE, Lynne! Such a fun scene and I love how you colored the wings!

susiestacey said...

Great fun card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More July challenge and good luck x Susan x

CraftyNatalie said...

Sweet card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this month.

Anonymous said...

These birds are great - I love the touch of color on the wings!



บอลพรุ่งนี้