Wednesday 26 July 2017

Thanks SCS!

So this is this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers - if you'd like to play along please link your card here.
This is my last week for playing along as a Guest Designer with the SCS team - I don't know how they keep up with not only making cards every week, but also coming up with sketches!
Here's my effort for this week's challenge.  I noted my central panel down wrong when I was scribbling out the sketch, so mine's centred instead of off to the right.

I came across this lovely DP in my stash so that dictated my colour theme.
I've used this cutie from Tiddly Inks - coloured with watercolour pencils and sparkle added to all the blue bits.

My Tim Holtz stamp positioner finally arrived, and I couldn't have stamped this sentiment without it, took a couple of goes with that 'h' and even then, I still had to touch it up with a marker.
Old Martha Stewart punched butterflies aren't even covering an ink splodge, there for decoration only ;)

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Always love to see this little girl on your cards! This is so pretty, Jo x

Sarah said...

Love this design Lynne and the colours of the paper are gorgeous. Love the Tiddly Inks characters xx

Cara said...

This is adorable, glad your stamp positioned arrived, they do help!

Cheryl W. said...

This card is so, so cute. I love that Tiddly Inks image. I have a couple of them myself, but haven't used them in a long time. Hmmmm...maybe I should dig them out. Love the dsp, too. I have some exactly like it! Funny how craft supplies are so universal. I have a WRMK stamp positioner and LOVE it. I'm no longer nervous about stamping.