Sunday 11 February 2018

Alexandra's 8th Birthday card

We've had a real wintry day today, snow blizzards and inbetween lots of sunshine!  The snow's oul wet stuff and not really lying much so far, hopefully it will be gone by morning!

So this is my niece's birthday card.  She's a great wee footballer and plays for her local team.  I hunted down this LOTV stamp from Ebay as it's no longer in production.  Coloured with watercolour pencils in Alex's team colours and yellow football boots too!
Oh and a little heart added as she's a Valentine's Day baby x
I don't think my sentiment is just as wonky in real life, I'll have to go check.
And here's a wee pic of our daft dog having a great time in the snow.  She wasn't happy till she'd dug a trench through the entire garden with her head.  Daftie.
She wasn't feeling quite so clever at the snowball defrosting session when she deemed to come back in the house! 

4 comments:

Marcia said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Casual Fridays Challenge!

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely card. Perfect for your niece. I think she'll love it. I think the heart you added is a wonderful touch, for it adds a bit of love from her auntie. :)

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lynne what a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image, I am sure Alexandra loved it.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
Hugs Julie xxx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a lovely card..great image..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge . Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal